Whatever maverick producer C-SPAN brought in to make congress-watching way more exciting must be doing a bang-up job, because this rant from Anthony Weiner of New York is frickin’ captivating.
It’s like Mister Smith Goes To Washington, but more awesomely cinematical:
- Dolphins Sign J-Lo, Marc Anthony In Effort To Dominate 2002 Billboard Charts
- Marc Anthony Talks ‘HawthoRNe,’ Working With Jada Pinkett Smith & Life With JLo
- Matthew Weiner of Mad Men: The TV Squad Interview
- Matt Weiner Declares Season Six Will Be the End of ‘Mad Men’
- WOLFDAD SHOWDOWN: Teen Wolf’s Dad vs. Anthony Hopkins