Filed under: Reality-Free
Wheel of Fortune isn’t the only TV show that can have a million dollar payday.
A woman who brought in some carved Chinese jade to PBS’ Antiques Roadshow probably didn’t know how valuable her inheritance was. The jade is worth $1 million, and it’s the highest price given to an item on the show. She got the jade from her dad, who bought it in China when he was in the military in the 1930s or 40s. The episode won’t be shown until next year.
I once sold something on ebay and got $40.
- What Would You Do If You Won $1 Million on “Antiques Roadshow”?
- Antiques Roadshow jade objects don’t fetch as much money as thought
- Review: The Simpsons – Million Dollar Maybe
- How Million Dollar Listing moved me to tears
- Jon Stewart Attacks Fox News … For Giving $1 Million to the Republican Party (VIDEO)