In science’s ongoing effort to make the places we sh*t look more like Marvin from Hitchiker’s Guide To The Galaxy, feast your asses on the toilet of the tomorrow:
It’s an eco-friendly combination of sink, mirror, teeny tiny mug, and crapbox, which actually does make sense, but I’m not sure humanity is currently prepared to handle a potty of this extraordinary technical magnitude.
My first reaction upon seeing this was to make a three seashells Demolition Man, but Gizmodo already beat me to that.
Instead, I’ll go to the second thing I thought of, which was the SNL “Love Toilet” commercial:
Go to Source
- Lives Vastly Improved By Cats Making in Toilet
- Dumbass Kid Who Thinks Toilets Are Bathtubs Flushes Puppy Down Toilet; Dog Survives
- Pete From Mad Men Doesn’t Have A Toilet
- Guess Who’s Not Super-Psyched About Being Delivered On the Toilet?
- Finally, someone has made using toilet paper a lot … easier?