Last night was part 2 of the Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion, and while it was a welcome escape from all of yesterday’s sad news, the very last minutes left me staring at the TV wondering what happened. *Not* mafia wife Caroline Manzo would not say what it is that Danielle Staub did to her sister that she refused to ever forgive. Then the show just ended. My DVR stopped and I was left staring at a blank screen in silence. I know I’ve felt this way before after a TV show finale left me hanging, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. Just The Ten of Us? No, that’s not it. I am pretty sure it took place in New Jersey as well and revolved around a well-connected family. Eh, maybe it’ll come to me later. I’m gonna go listen to “Don’t Stop Believing” while I try to remember. Here is the clip:
Does this conversation about when the “book” was discovered by each of the ladies remind anyone else of every single conversation they had with coworkers about the timeline on Lost this season?
- My Mother Recaps The Real Housewives of New Jersey: Reunion, Part 911
- ‘Real Housewives’ Roundup: Bethenny Out of ‘New York,’ ‘New Jersey’ Reunion Gets Heated
- ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’ – Reunion Part 2 Recap
- MY MOTHER RECAPS THE REAL HOUSEWIVES REUNION: Beast Week Ever
- Last Night’s Jersey Housewives/Reunion Sneak